Windows of the church

The original glazing of the church built in 1864 must have been very simple. In the years 1928/1929, new ornate windows were installed showing themes of Saint Joseph’s life. Unfortunately, these windows were destroyed in the Second World War. Most of the current windows were built in 1955.

Peace
artist and year unknown

Adam’s creation
Hermann Gottfried, 1955

God and the daily world he has created
Hermann Gottfried, 1955

 Holy Trinity
Hermann Gottfried, 1955

 x

Christ judge of the world
Hermann Gottfried, 1955

Christ and the Wise and Foolish Virgins
Hermann Gottfried, 1955

Crib and crux –
incarnation and deliverance
Hermann Gottfried, 1955

King David
Jean Keller, 1993

 x

Lyrist
Jean Keller, 1993

.

Our church

Windows – AltarAmbonCrucifixion groupBaptisteryAltarpiecesOur lady of perpetual helpTabernacleConfessional chapelWar memorial chapelStations of the CrossOrgansBells

Share